Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Manual Work

I've been working on the Sunday School Manual a lot lately. I have finished most of what I needed for the Introduction, calendar, and recruitment sections. I am currently working on the Prepare/Train/Evaluate section of the manual. Last night I completed the event outline for our Sunday School Kick-off on September 1st! This will help us plan and prepare for any event in the future by giving us a guideline to follow. I want to work on the Sunday School Leader Preparation Training Event Timeline next.
I still need to recruit some leaders before September:

Sunday School Secretary
Preschool/Children/Youth Department Director
Kindergarten Teacher

If you know of anyone who could serve in these positions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Columbus, Georgia, United States